[Pingus-Devel] Pingus levels

From: Greg WAECHTER
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus levels
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:35:58 +0100

Hello,

I send this message for you about "Pingus" game.

I prupose for you 6 levels of space thematic, for include why not in your next version of this game.

Each level have at least one solution. I have nott create impossible level.

You should fine on this ".zip" the 6 levels, the french translation of each title and description (I'm french and my english is a little bad).

By the way, on your edit mode, one of your entrance (see the picture "unconfigurable_entrance.png") can not be configurable (like direction of pingus, the release rate of pingus etc.). It's normal?

Greg