[Pingus-Devel] Thanks & Suggestion

From: Aban Salah
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Thanks & Suggestion
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:18:59 +0300

Years ago I played Pingus on Linux... it is really great game! Thank you for creating such open-source games. However I gave up using Linux and came back to Windows.. now when downloading it gives me 403 - Forbidden since it is uploaded on googlecode.com. Some Google sites don't work in my country - Sudan - so can you upload it elsewhere? Or at least upload it in different sites. Thank you and sorry for poor English....