[Pingus-Devel] Pingus' Revenge

From: Steven Kucera
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus' Revenge
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:08:48 +1100

Hello to Pingus creators and level designers. I liked the game so much I am making a cross-platform remake. I am the sole coder at the moment, but I need 80 or so levels, which I can't all do by myself (besides, there needs to be variety). Anyone tell me if you are interested, if you are a good designer I would be willing to pay you to make levels. Anyone write back if you feel you could contribute to the project.

Cheers,
Steve Kucera