[Pingus-Devel] New Concept

From: tlmac
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] New Concept
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:11:38 -0700

Not sure this is of any interest, but I've created approx. 40 new levels that include reflective lighting. It alters the visuals of the game and I changed the mission to include locating the actual exit among multiple exits.

I've included a level in this e-mail (done on a Linux machine). Haven't been able to have them beta tested yet, but I think you'll get the idea once you've tried the enclosed level. Just run it in the editor mode until you decide if you wish to try the entire levelset. The reflective light actual increases visual stimulation (especially for younger players). My grandchildren have played them after playing the original game and their responses were very encouraging.

Please let me know if your interested in the entire levelset and any feedback regarding the use of reflective lighting (which I've never seen utilized in Pingus).

Thank You
Mac