[Pingus-Devel] A new level with reflective lighting

From: tlmac
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] A new level with reflective lighting
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 20:12:11 -0700

Since I haven't received any response from my previous e-mail, I thought it might help if you were able to view a couple new levels (I just completed). You might note, how the reflective lighting truly enhances the game and is attractive to younger players. Simply play it through the editor - I'd suggest not changing anything until you've seen it in the play mode.

I think it's obvious (by viewing in the editor) how the reflective lighting is created and the difference between it and the standard view of Pingus levels. I have created a level set of approx. 40 games, all of which use the reflective lighting. Please notify me should you wish a copy of both the level set file and the individual levels.

I used a Linux (Mint 18) PC to create the reflective lighting games and have even tested them on a lower resolution monitor. Could use some help with beta testing and visual testing for any errors. However, all the games with reflective lighting have been played (with positive feedback) by my 4 grandchildren and their friends. Of course, they use the levelsets option at Pingus startup so they don't worry about the editor.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Respectfully
Mac