platform-testers

Re: [platform-testers] Automake 1.12.0b test release

From: Dagobert Michelsen
Subject: Re: [platform-testers] Automake 1.12.0b test release
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 11:57:06 +0200

Hi Stefano,

Am 19.05.2012 um 16:17 schrieb Stefano Lattarini:
> The beta release "1.12.0b" of GNU Automake is now available at
> <ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/automake/>.  The stable release 1.12.1 is
> planned for next Thursday (May 24).  The relevant changes since
> the last stable release 1.12 are described in this announce on the
> Automake list:
>
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2012-05/msg00020.html>
>
> Please send bug reports to <address@hidden>, and general
> feedback to <address@hidden>.

I just tested on Solaris 9 Sparc with Sun Studio 12 and got 170 failed tests
as described in the testsuite log:
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~dam/automake-1.12.0b-test-suite.log

Please let me know if you need further information or access to the buildfarm.

Best regards

  -- Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to
do something,