playogg-discuss

[playogg-discuss] Introductions

From: Holmes Wilson
Subject: [playogg-discuss] Introductions
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 08:23:47 -0400

Hey everyone,

My name's Holmes Wilson and I'm the new campaigns manager at FSF.

With support for Theora in Firefox and other free browsers, it seems
like a really exciting time for Ogg Theora.  Wanted to introduce myself
to the list since I'll be working on that.

One of the first things to figure out is how to measure success here.
What is the best thing that could happen with Theora video and HTML5?

Also--- Peter or John suggested I contact Leo.  Is he on this list?

Thanks!
-Holmes