playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] e-mailing OS formats

From: Jeff Shippen
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] e-mailing OS formats
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:00:29 -0700

This is well said and basically what I was thinking...  Except I would pass it on as if it were the original ;)

Instead of the response "Why didn't you send it in X format? It's more popular," I would expect something more like "It didn't work, what was it?" or "how do I open this?".

You can say "Do you have (program of choice)?  That's what my computer opened it in."  Or you can provide a link at the bottom and say "I just installed the program in that link and then it opened just fine..."

Jeff