playogg-discuss

[playogg-discuss] Fwd: Humor stuff

From: Jeff
Subject: [playogg-discuss] Fwd: Humor stuff
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:33:13 -0700

Jeff

Sending from my iPhone, jailbreaked!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff <address@hidden>
Date: August 19, 2009 11:30:21 PM PDT
To: Holmes Wilson <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Humor stuff

I think you may find heavy resistance there, but wouldn't hurt anyway. You can refrence wikipedia and archive.org as popular sites that also support the OS cause.  Many people will need to learn how to convert to ogg, and their users will then want to know how to play, and ultimately convert so it will work in their iPods and mp3 cd players, etc.