playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] Help us spread this article on Ogg Theora

From: Ted Smith
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] Help us spread this article on Ogg Theora
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:02:34 -0400

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 22:51 +0200, Fyodor Vassiley wrote:

> >  Could folks help us share the article?
> >
> http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/9c5ym/working_with_ogg_theora_and_the_video_tag_whats/
> >
> http://digg.com/software/Ogg_Theora_what_s_working_what_s_needed_and_where_next
>
> I don't have an account on Reddit or Digg. Sorry.

You should definitely consider making an account on Reddit, at least to
upvote submissions like this one. Unlike Digg, Reddit is both free
software and in possession of an intelligent userbase, but more free
software / free format people would definitely be helpful in getting the
playogg and greater FSF message across.