playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] Cortado applet trouble

From: Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] Cortado applet trouble
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:47:44 +0100

Holmes,

On 9/10/09, Holmes Wilson <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/windows7sins-teaser-video/
> What's going wrong?

I was going to suggest it was likely a certificate problem since that
is the common issue with Cortado.  However, I can't even load that
page under Firefox 3.0 on Linux -- it immediately freezes the browser
-- so I can't see the code.

I suspect that if the applet is hosted internally the file may be
corrupted, but that's just a guess.  I recommend instead that you hop
in into the address@hidden mailing list (subscribe first) and ask for
help there.  Xiph is the current maintainer of Cortado.

-Ivo