plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Any Documentation available?

From: Bob Diepenbrock
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Any Documentation available?
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:32:27 -0500

I have access to all the Microsoft development tools so I was thinking about trying my hand at the Win32 port, but I thought I'd better learn how this works on Linux first, then build it using GCC on the Win32 side, and perhaps port it to the MS compiler as well.

Can someone please point me towards some instructions about how to build and run this once I get the source tree out of CVS?

Thanks!

-= bob =-