prelude-devel

[Prelude-devel] re:Can't be a lover anymore?

From: Fredric Chin
Subject: [Prelude-devel] re:Can't be a lover anymore?
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:11:48 -0600

We are happy to inform you about the start of a huge sale of high-quality GENERIC drugs in our Canadian Web pharmacy. Best pills by licensed manufacturers – all at real tiny prices.

Our advice for everyone shopping for products on the Web is to cling to reliable licensed pharmacies that have been operating on the Internet market for quite a long time already (such as CanadianPharmacy). Want to save on drugs? Try CanadianPharmacy - #1 discount Canadian pharmacy.

http://birdplay.cn – for economical people who care about their health.

With best regards, Fredric Chin