proofreaders

Gnutenberg project: we find a good English writer

From: GNUtenberg!
Subject: Gnutenberg project: we find a good English writer
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:26:55 +0200

Dear proof-readers,
we need your help for our site http://www.gnutenberg.org.  We are
italian and our english is not so good. So rms told us to contact this
list to find a good English writer. He told us that it is important to
use good English in our page because our project is becoming more
popular.  We will appreciate a lot finding someone wanting to help us
correct our english. We only have five pages, and only the first one is
quite big. If you are interested in helping us please contact
address@hidden, we will briefly explain  what's to do.
Thanks a lot.
Gaetano Paolone and Antonella Beccaria