proofreaders

Agents wanted.

From: wongcheong57
Subject: Agents wanted.
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:42:04 -0300 (GMT-03:00)

Dear Sir,

Top of the day to you. I am Mr. Wong Cheon Lin, I am a Chinese based in
Malaysia. I represent Razu Group Ltd an indigenous company here in Malaysia who
has been dealing in Rubber and Palm Oil on a very small scale but has just
stepped forward to begin a large scale production/exportation of these raw
materials into North America and Europe for a start.

We would want to solicit for your assistance to help collect payments that is
due to us from our potential customers from time to time, for the supplies of
the above mentioned raw materials to Production Companies in either North
America and Europe or both. We are presently in no capacity to handle direct
internaltional monetary transfers and we would like you to act as our Agent
regarding this.

We presently have a two payments that is due to us and would want to know if
you can assist us in this matter, be informed nevertheless; that you are only
going to be compensated on commission basis.

Whatever you get at the end of the day will be10% of the total sum of any
payment you collect on our behalf at any given time, I will want you to furnish
me with your particulars(your names, contact address, telephone and fax
numbers) to facilitate this.

Please note that what we seek here is an honest and trust worthy person we can
do business with, and we must go into an agreement before any transaction
between you and us is sealed at any given time. If you know you are in a
position of rendering such services as our Agent, please get back to me through
this alternate email address: ( address@hidden ) so that I can give you further
details of the modalities involved. I await your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr. Wong C. Lin