protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:29:43 +0300

booker wrote:
Please tell more about TTD... (but I still have no linux compatible multi track audio card, just an old 4 channel ISA card called arc44 from sek'd :-(

btw. I have Emagic EMI 2|6 24bit usb audio interface, with 2 inputs and 6 outputs ;)

Saddly current oss driver doesn't support multiple channels, and current alsa-usb driver halts on my computer :(

ps. On some situations I would prefer two mono tracks instead of one stereo.

now playing: Frank Zappa - We are only in it for the money
--
best regards