protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] My first commit - whoops, maybe one too much

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] My first commit - whoops, maybe one too much
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:50:13 -0300

Thanks a lot for the improvements. The marble pixmap was indeed on
resource/images,
but somebody has told me that it was not very readable, so I removed it..

anyway.. :-)

On Monday 07 October 2002 06:30 pm, Eduardo Pimenta wrote:
>     Hi people,
>
>   I was reading through protux code to see if I could
> understand it and get an appreciable development
> pace, and did small tests.
>
>   After the <math.h> include in GainController.c, and
> the -lGL library, thanks again to Tapio and Reinhard,
> I tried to see the help window and it was black. OK,
> no background in resources/images. Copying some
> wallpaper to it as marble.png did it - i just don't
> add it to the CVS because I don't know if my choice
> of marble color was OK. Anyway, first note: there
> is no marble.png in resources/images.
>
>   Then I could see the help, but with no line breaks
> - just a big line of text. In this case, the help
> QTextView widget had no type of text and the default
> assumed was RTF. I've added a line
>
> view->setTextFormat(PlainText);
>
> and it worked fine.
>
>    Ok, now to commit... whoops, I've committed
> the configure script! There is now a `pwd` after
> the FAILED message, showing in which directory
> was the failure. I didn't mean this to commit,
> sorry - I'm not familiar with CVS, having used
> RCS always. Now, does CVS have an equivalent for
> RCS' -o option, to remove this version (1.26) of
> configure?

I believe Tapio is about to commit the automake/autoconf stuff
so dont mind about configure script. It is about to pass away... buaaaaa :-D