protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:10:20 +0200

Fabio dos Santos wrote:

> Huh. . I guess this is a problem with my system, and not with the
> configure. Any of you guys know what debian package has libGLU.so???

AFAIK there is no specific GLU package... so it should be in the standard
OpenGL packages:

xlibmesa-dev - XFree86 version of Mesa 3D graphics library development files
xlibmesa3 - XFree86 version of Mesa 3D graphics library

(or

mesag-dev - Development library for Mesa [libc6].
mesag3 - A 3-D graphics library which uses the OpenGL API [libc6].)

mesademos - Example programs for Mesa (and OpenGL in general)

HTH

Martin

--
GNUWin-II: Open your windows - Free your mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch