protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] RedHat 8.0 problems

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] RedHat 8.0 problems
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:25:29 +0300

Martin Herren wrote:
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:59:21 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

An user (David Washburn) has report that he just CAN'T compile on RH 8.0

the problem is when compiling (not ./configure, just when running make)

he gets

vtable symbol not defined

IIRC this is due when a virtual function has not been implemented in a derived
class (or only declared, but not implemented).
In this case it shouldn't compile for others.
What's the compiler version ?

Martin

I have access to one RH8.0 machine at work, so I can start to examine this too, but we are moving our office to other location at friday, so I'm not sure can I do much at this week.

ps. so far what I know is that RH8.0 has upgraded all autotools... mrrrrrr....

--
best regards