protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] <ESC> isn't working for closing dialogs ...

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] <ESC> isn't working for closing dialogs ...
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:00:34 -0200

The CANCEL actions are temporarily suspended. I will put them back soon.

The problem is that there is superbug in protux that freezes the application
everytime I call qApp->processEvents().

I found out that subclasses of QDialog tends to freeze more than QWidget
derivated code.
Then, I made protux dialogs be derivated from QWidget rather than QDialog.
Because of that
the CANCEL actions are not working.

ASA I do some trick to fix this, I will make then derive from QDialog

[]s