protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Re: protux: libmustux-0.15.6 missing an include

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] Re: protux: libmustux-0.15.6 missing an include
Date: 27 Oct 2002 19:26:04 -0200

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the Bug. We have not been able to get everything working yet,
as you may have noticed. But slowly we'll get there!!! Anyway, the CVS
will probably be fixed before monday morning.

Since the CVS is in an odd number chances are the the CVS will not
always compile because of silly, (and sometimes not so silly) errors.
When on the even numbers, on the other hand, we are always looking for
Bugs in the working program, so those kinds of problems probably will
not occur.

The Bug reporting system is something that is still on the wishlist, but
there are some parts of the code that will be used, in the future, for a
bugreporting system. That page is something that should probably be
completed soon. We recently had to abandon the use of PHP, and so, we
are having to rewrite everything.

But soon enough, and slowly, but surely.

Thanks for the report!
Fabio.