protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] missing #include <errno.h> in Protux src/Song.cc

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] missing #include <errno.h> in Protux src/Song.cc
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:59:22 +0000

By now, just take the next number but dont forget to create a section "from
0.16.preX", so we can
have a idea of how long the bugs is waiting for solution. There are bugs
waiting for solution since 0.13 yet (shame on me ...)

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist