protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Replying last messages

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Replying last messages
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 05:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

it seems I found out what is happening with my exotic
commit schema. I just have to re-update my
protux/libmustux tree, which are installed in
Gustavo's
home  AFTER applying the patches I bring from home .
It seems to be working now.

Anyway, I might be online again soon (in 5 or 6 weeks)
so I will keep improving protux offline. I am using it
to make Groselha stuff, and many points are raising,
specially in Duplex stuff. I hope to work on this next
days.

Reinhard : Great news ! ( borrowing cards stuff). I
will contact
Quanta (at Campinas, about 100Km from here. ) They are
the  Midiman reseller here in brazil. Maybe Fabio
could
help me on this

Fabio: I requested Gustavo to downloiad kurumin to me.
I hope it helps :-). Thanks for the suggestion

Regards