protux-devel

[Protux-devel] news...

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] news...
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:21:02 -0700 (PDT)

Not on line yet (some weeks to go still..) but
many news on my local code.
I implemented vertical stuff (so you can add/remove
tracks, make vertical zooms, and so on) and
reimplemente track activation. It looks better now
Also, I added 48Khz support and revised some stuff
of mixing core.

I might be online again in May (and stay like this
for next years, hehe) . So I expect to have some
problems
in mergem the CVS snapshot. I plan to send an email
to require the code freezing before that

Thanks