protux-devel

[Protux-devel] CVS compilable?

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] CVS compilable?
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:23:00 +0100

Hi,

I tried to compile protux and mustux, mustux went fine but protux generates a
lot of compile errors.
MTA.xx is producing a lot of errors due missing includes and non declared
functions. Are you still working on these classes Luciano?
Else I can maybe do some work on it tomorrow to make it compilable again.

Also have a question about the includes. I noticed you both add the
class CLASS_NAME in a .hh file and
include "CLASS_NAME.hh" in the .cc of the same class.
Can you please explain what it is good for? Thanks a lot.

Greetings,

Remon