protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Fwd: Re: Article about Protux for O'Reilly Network (www.o

From: Luciano Domenico
Subject: [Protux-devel] Fwd: Re: Article about Protux for O'Reilly Network (www.oreilly.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:51:32 -0300

hi guys.. I received this this morning, I plan to answer it today yet, but if
you guys want to answer some of the questions, please send me ASAP, I will be
adding the names for each answer I receive. I will create answers for all,
and when I get your answers , I will somekind of merging them. I will be
answering "as-a-team", so you dont have free time, dont bother about
this :-).

regards