protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] CVS compilable again

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] CVS compilable again
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:11:31 -0300

> managed to compile CVS... just needed to change a few #includes and
> comment out one line... to make it run i had to comment out a 2nd
> line... but only trivial changes... so we can call CVS compilable again ;-)

yeap, sometimes, some includes are not necessary here (mdk10.1) but
necessary in other distro.. never got why...

> Looks like you moved files around in your tree.

yes. .the old (and frozen) model for filters are deprecated now. Every
"filter" will be dynamicly loaded and dynamicly processsed, althought
then will be able to be applyed destructively on the files , if user
requests it . (this is off topic for now. hehehe). Thats why I moved
the old code to the native plugins dir, and base classes are on protux
level now.

> I'm trying to look at multichannel card support for the moment... but
> don't got any time for it.
> Got a 4 in / 4 out card, so i can make some tests. In 1 or 2 weeks MADM
> should work fine with it... it almost does, but subdevice stuff has to
> be cleaned up...

subdevice is a very misterious thing in alsa.. we will get on that
soon (again...
regards