protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Moving back to Sourceforge

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Moving back to Sourceforge
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:16:57 -0200

Hi all (all ?! :-) )

I talked to Reinhard , and he agreed to , at least for some time, move CVS back to sourceforget.net, where Protux project has been founded.

The main reason for that is because I have been among some issues regarding accessing savannah from my work. Surprisingly, they allowed me to access sourceforge.net. (I wonder why, hehe)  I noticed that when the commits just stopped working. I thought it was some problem on my workspace, but it was a network filter recently installed.

Now the current code is on sourceforget.net. The acess is a little simpler than sourceforge´s.

The web pages are still on savannah. I think we can take some benefits if we move also the web content to soruceforge, think they allow php, database access, and some other things that we could put on the site. Remeber we will offer a online protux micro-version for testing, and also protux will be installable using java webstart. But the standard pages need a lot of work. We need URGENTLY a web-master.... if you can invite someone, please, be my guest.

So consider the code on Savannah out of date. Access protux.sourceforge.net cvs to get up-to-date code.
Thanks

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana - Java Architect / Java/C++ Senior Developer
Project Protux : http://www.nongnu.org/protux