pspp-dev

Re: struct variable definition (in var.h)

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: struct variable definition (in var.h)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:19:49 -0800

> OK.  In that case, I'll finish coding EXAMINE assuming that's the way
> w're going to go.  When that's complete, we can go back and look at
> this again.

Okay, sounds good.  By the way, I'm doing a bit of general
cleanup work right now so I might look at trying to get rid of at
least a few of those union members tonight.

> BTW, if you're not intending to use src/workspace.[ch] can I delete
> them?  They're causing `make distcheck' to fail.

Please go ahead, I didn't even realize they were still there.
--
"It takes a certain amount of shamelessness
 to be a monomaniac billionaire dwarf."