pspp-dev

systemfile: variable width

From: Jaap-Andre de Hoop
Subject: systemfile: variable width
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:22:14 +0200

Around  'Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:22:55 -0800'
Ben and I discussed about setting

Ben, you said:
> I see.  This feature should be easy to support.

And a few lines later:
I do plan to support long variable names and value labels.  It
will take some work and some time, though.

Since long variable names are supported in pspp 0.0.4, I hope there is a strong correlation between those two issues: Is it possible to set the variable width for the data-editor in version 0.0.4 as well?

Greetings,

Jaap-Andre