Re: gui

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: gui
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:35:59 +0800

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 09:10:19PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     > You'll have to be a bit patient getting psppire to compile.  There are
     > hidden dependencies.  So follow the instructions in psppire/README.
     > Also note that your pspp and psppire directories must be on the same
     > level, otherwise it won't work.
     Do you want to integrate psppire into the main PSPP tree?  I
     mean, not necessarily today or next week, but when it's ready?
     It seems to be the logical thing to do, right?

It certainly does.  So long as we have a separate target, so that ppl can
build the non-gui version without having to have gtk+ on their machines.

PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See or any PGP keyserver for public key.