pspp-dev

Re: Offer of assistance

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Offer of assistance
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:53:15 +0800

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 10:33:26PM +0000, James A Rounce wrote:
     Hi,

      I have recently  subscribed to  the mailing list and I would
      like to offer my assistance for testing. I currently work as a
      research officer and use spss at work and at university (Centre
      for Survey Research CCSR at Manchester Uni)....

That's great.

There are several areas where PSPP could benefit from additional
testing:

1) The GUI is work in progress, and any comments about that are
   welcome.

2) Jason is working on linear regression, but I'm not sure if he's
   quite ready for testing ; hopefully soon.

3) How does PSPP hold up when running any existing spss syntax
   examples that you may have?

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3