pspp-dev

Re: File Structure Reorganisation Iteration 2

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: File Structure Reorganisation Iteration 2
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:12:49 +0800

I've posted another tarball (same place as the last two).

This one is mostly tidying up things:

1.  I've taken the liberty of moving some things around within
    Jason's code in lib/linreg.

2.  Tests can now be run as standalone shell scripts, which was tricky
    before.  Just cd to the top of the source tree and type
    ./test/command/aggregate.sh

3.  I've converted the build to a (mostly) non-recursive system. The
    relevant files are now called automake.mk instead of Makefile.am.
    It seems that automake is still a little dodgy when it comes to
    this mode of building, so I think we should see how it goes before
    committing ourselves to this path.  So I've left the old
    Makefile.am's in place so that we can easily revert if necessary.

J'

Oh and make distcheck now passes OK.

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3