pspp-dev

Re: Renaming

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Renaming
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:58:08 -0800

> http:/darrington.wattle.id.au/pspp-dirs/pspp-02-March-001.tar.gz
>

> If there's no great objection to any of the names and/or locations,
> then I think this can be checked in to CVS.

I only have a few comments.

Should line-buffer still stay in src/?  I think it would be
better to put it in src/language or src/language/lexer, if you
think the dependencies are now appropriate for that.

Depending on how you decide to do header file include paths,
public.h and private.h in src/expressions should perhaps be
renamed.

I assume you'll add some kind of summary of changes to
src/ChangeLog before you check in?
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden