pspp-dev

Re: New directory structure has been checked into CVS

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: New directory structure has been checked into CVS
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:22:32 -0800

>From the top_srcdir try:
>
> ./src/pspp -B ./config -o list-ps foo.sps
>
> It instantly crashes (unless your recent checkin has fixed it of course).

The segfault should be fixed.  The PostScript driver still has a
number of flaws or weaknesses (I am reluctant to call them
"bugs") that are fixed in a working tree of mine.
--
"[Modern] war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects,
 and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory,