pspp-dev

PSPP on the web

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: PSPP on the web
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:25:14 -0800

Has anyone else noticed that there's a wikipedia entry for PSPP?
(I didn't write it.)  Also, I found that there's an SPSS wiki out
there, and it references PSPP in at least one place:

http://spss.wikicities.com/wiki/Free_open_source_statistical_software_links

--
"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.
 And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you.