pspp-dev

Re: Callbacks for data objects

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Callbacks for data objects
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 21:31:37 -0800

> I think we will need to make struct variable an opaque type,
> provide accessor mutator functions, and update dependent code
> accordingly.

That's been in the cards for a while.  I think I'd prefer to
tackle this one myself.  It should be easier for me to handle
this kind of change now than it was earlier, because I now seem
to have cured my RSI problems.

Once that part of it is done, let's consider the remaining issues
separately.
--
"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."