[patch #5683] Add deque implemented as circular queue to libpspp

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [patch #5683] Add deque implemented as circular queue to libpspp
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:46:29 +0000

             Assigned to: jmd
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

The attached patch adds a deque, implemented as a circular queue, to libpspp.
 It also demonstrates how to use it by instantiating it  for use as a deque of
cases and then uses that "casedeque" to reimplement the LAG functionality for

It seemed a shame to bog down something as simple and clean as a circular
deque in void * pointers and so on, so I used a different approach that's
more like a poor man's version of a C++ template.

(I'm planning to use this code as part of a much larger patch, and the effect
on LAG is just a nice side effect.)

File Attachments:

Date: Sunday 01/14/07 at 21:46  Name: deque.patch  Size: 23kB   By: blp

  Message sent via/by Savannah