pspp-dev

Dialog Boxes for Syntax Commands.

From: John Darrington
Subject: Dialog Boxes for Syntax Commands.
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:33:58 +0800

I hope you enjoy a well deserved break.

If anybody else wants some distraction/entertainment/procrastination
please read on.

The GUI code now has the basis to support simple(r) implementation
of the multitude of dialog boxes corresponding to all the numerous
syntax commands.   I've committed a number of examples of these, but
there are plenty more to be done.  So if you want your favourite
command to be available by point and click, then please feel free to
contribute.   To make such a dialog box is a fairly mundane exercise
using glade-3 --- just pick the widgets required.  There are some
special psppire custom widgets which I've created.  So use these, you
need to run configure with the --with-gui-tools option.

If you want to volunteer to do a particular dialog.  Send me an email
and I'll coordinate and thus avoid duplicated effort.

J'