pspp-dev

[patch 0/7] some bits of simpler-proc ready for review

From: blp
Subject: [patch 0/7] some bits of simpler-proc ready for review
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 15:36:47 -0700

I've isolated a few of the more trivial changes I made in the simpler-proc
branch for review.  I'm mailing them to pspp-dev using the "quilt mail"
interface, as an experiment.  If this turns out to be too awkward or annoying,
I'll send the rest of the review requests some other way.

I'm hoping to have the substantive parts of simpler-proc ready for review
later today or tomorrow.