pspp-dev

Re: help with pspp-psppire

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: help with pspp-psppire
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:00:25 -0700

"Benzi Libenson" <address@hidden> writes:

> the only thing i did is to install pspp as a command line program
> i want to install pspp as a graphical version, as far i know it is called
> psppire
> how do i do it???
> from the beginning???

At this point I'm going to have to stop trying to help you.  I've
asked you more than once to show us what you've tried, and how
it's failed.  Instead of doing that, you've just repeated that
you need a complete list of instructions.  That list is already
included with PSPP, in the file named INSTALL.  If you don't
understand or can't follow those instructions, that's fine, but
you need to explain the actual problem.  If you don't, there's no
way we can know how to help you.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org