pspp-dev

[patch #6117] Implement clipboard for data sheet

From: John Darrington
Subject: [patch #6117] Implement clipboard for data sheet
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 02:38:11 +0000

             Assigned to: blp
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

This patch implements the clipboard in the data sheet.  Currently it only
supports copying FROM the gui.  Pasting into it is not yet supported, but you
can see it working by pasting into a spreadsheet such as gnumeric or
openoffice.org.  It should also work into gedit and other editor type apps.

Some notes about the patch:

1. I wanted to use the case_map from get.c, so I've moved it from get.c into
its own file into src/data  However I found it was more convenient to
directly set the map entries than use the {start,finish}_case_map functions.
So I added a function to allow that.

2. I had to remove an assertion from casereader.c, which I'm pretty sure is
wrong, because it overlooks the possibility of a translator chaning the size
of the case.

3. Whenever I've been working on pspp recently I seem to need a debugging
function to dump a dictionary's variables and indices so I suggest we leave
it in dictionary.c permanently.

File Attachments:

Date: Friday 07/27/07 at 10:38  Name: clip.patch  Size: 30kB   By: jmd

<http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=13491>