pspp-dev

Re: Psppire

From: Denis Cáceres
Subject: Re: Psppire
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:34:57 -0600

Ok, i hope this will be the my last consult of today

I've already install
"apt-get install pkg-config".

and when i do ./configure

The terminal send this message:
configure: error: The following required prerequisites are not installed.
You must install them before PSPP can be built:
        gtk+ 2.0 v2.8.0 or later (or use --without-gui)
        libglade 2.0 (or use --without-gui)

I tryied to install the proper package trougth
apt-cache search  *

but i couldn't install the propers packages yet.

I promise, this is my last consult of today!

Thanks!
--
"A human being should be versatile. Specialization is for insects". Robert Heinlein
---