pspp-dev

annoying gui behavior

From: Jason Stover
Subject: annoying gui behavior
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:33:40 -0400

I only recently started paying close attention to the gui, so pardon
me if this comment has already been addressed.

I just noticed the following annoyance: If the active file can't be
displayed on one screen, then one starts scrolling the focus down a
column with the arrow key. When the focus reaches the bottom of the
screen, it continues and disappears. The scroolbar doesn't move to
keep the view over the focus, on screen.

How hard is this to change?

-Jason