pspp-dev

Re: a new factory build?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: a new factory build?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:10:11 -0700

unknown-1 <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe it is time for a new "factory", or whatever it is named build, so users
> can test the latest fixes on there own risc. If there is a build with some
> naming convention I think I can find the time to create a update binary for
> mswindows so mswindows users can test  this functionality.

I made a pair of tarballs:
        http://footstool.stanford.edu/~blp/pspp-stable-20081029.tar.gz
        http://footstool.stanford.edu/~blp/pspp-merge-20081029.tar.gz
The former is the current "stable" branch: 0.6.1 plus bugfixes
only.  The latter is the current development branch, plus the
bugfixes from stable.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org