pspp-dev

Re: opensuse build

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: Re: opensuse build
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 17:34:49 +0100

On 2008-11-06, 15:13 GMT, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Thanks for volunteering.  I don't know of anyone else already
> working on an OpenSUSE autobuilder.
>
> If you want to integrate your efforts with mine, then I'm not
> ready yet to start doing the builds.  I will let you know when
> it's ready to go, within a week or two.

I am not how far is OpenSUSE from Fedora these days, but if you
are interested we have pretty well working package for Fedora --
builds (together with src.rpm and other stuff) available at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=6328 It
may be worthy to use it at least as basis for your work. Of
course, patches are welcome.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Matěj Cepl