pspp-dev

Reliability command [Was: Re: info request]

From: John Darrington
Subject: Reliability command [Was: Re: info request]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:32:13 +0900

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 08:37:43PM +0100, unknown-1 wrote:

     >   > The reliability command was added not so long ago, but it hasn't yet
     > made
     > [..]
     >

     > >I created a  binary from the master version of 2008-11-07, but can't
find
     > the
     > > reliability. Did the patch make it into the master version? How can it
be
     > > used?
     >
     > I'm surprised that you can't find it.  It's in there.  What did
     > you try?
     > --

     I compiled it on cygwin and openSUSE but couldn't find it in both versions
     within PSPPIRE. Where should I find it?

No dialog box or menu entry has yet been created for it, if that's
what you're looking for.  But the command is there.  Just type in the
command from a syntax window and click on Run.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3