uid_t problem

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: uid_t problem
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 03:07:29 -0300

I'm using now the new script from mingw who make my life easier
compiling pspp. But using it, I`m having a problem with the
gl/signals.h file. It uses the type uid_int, but mingw don't support
it, as you can see on,-uid_t,-getuid,-chown,-fork,-etc-td20110076.html

I really don't know how it was compiling before, but now it isn`t. We
could just make something like "implement" an uid_t, but I
don't know if it will make some problem.