pspp-dev

Re: german translation and cluster analysis

From: Mareike Menz
Subject: Re: german translation and cluster analysis
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:23:44 +0200

I`m on the list for ages without contributing something (still waiting for
something I could do).
Now there is something - maybe I could help with the German Version.

Regards from Hamburg,
Mareike

unknown-1 wrote:
On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 06:51:05PM +0200, Markus Kempf wrote:
    Hi,

    some month ago there were questions and emails about a german translation.
Is
    still someone working on this topic? Is there an introduction how to
realize
    such a location with po-files? (Is Kbabel a help?)

So far as I'm aware, there is nobody working on a German translation.
If you're interested in contributing one, then it's simply a matter of
creating an appropriate de.po file and adding "de" into po/LINGUAS.
A Dutch translation has recently been added, so it might be useful to
look at that.

You might have a look at
http://jstover.motd.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse.cgi/Localization_and_Translations
I did the dutch translation partially with Kbabel (and PoEdit) and
found it helpfull. If you interested in translating to German, I would
be happy answering your technical questions about the translation.

Have fun

Mareike Menz
NeuroImage Nord Lübeck
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Bldg. S10
Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg
Germany
+49 40 7410 53683
address@hidden
-------------------------
()  ascii ribbon campaign
/\    - against html mail

--
Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und
Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Alexander Kirstein
Ricarda Klein
Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus