pspp-dev

Re: Subscribe PSPP to launchpad.net?

From: Jacopo Anderlini
Subject: Re: Subscribe PSPP to launchpad.net?
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:05:18 +0200

Matej Cepl ha scritto:
john, Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:25:42 +0000:
I would recommend that you use the GNU translation project's resources
instead. See http://translationproject.org/team/it.html

I heard a lot of complaints against translations on launchpad (especially something about difficulty of sharing with upstream or something), so much so that Fedora for example created its own website for translations (http://translate.fedoraproject.org). I cannot recall any details just now.

Matěj

Great!
Here it is the web interface for translate.
http://transifex.org
It's not exactly like the one on launchpad.net but it's opensource and we can put it in pspp site (for example pspp/translate). I found pottle but it seems difficult to install. Transifex seems to be a useful cms for translation project (waiting for the "liberation" of launchpad's rosetta) and it adapts to many versioning program :) I'm able to use CMS, I use drupal and joomla and I know a bit about php adn have a good background of html (and css) so, if needed, I'm disposable in working on that.

Greetings!

Jacopo